One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A pediatric audiologist specializes in evaluating and assisting children with hearing loss.’
- ‘A physician checks for any ear infections, and an audiologist may be consulted to rule out auditory problems.’
- ‘If you have noticed symptoms of loss, you should consult an audiologist or physician to have your hearing tested.’
- ‘A small number of babies will need further tests, in a special hospital clinic run by audiologists, if neither ear shows a clear response after the screening tests.’
- ‘The test results allow the audiologist to identify strengths and weaknesses in the child's auditory system that can be used to develop educational and remedial intervention strategies.’
- ‘If you or someone you know is having trouble hearing, see your physician and an audiologist.’
- ‘Two highly qualified audiologists and speech language therapists with six educators are attempting to improve the speech abilities of the students.’
- ‘Many different types of hearing aid are available and the audiologist will advise as to which type best suits your needs.’
- ‘I teach and supervise students who want to become speech therapists and audiologists, so my students are sensitive to my disability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.