One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We also excluded any workers exposed to audiological risk factors outside work.’
- ‘All children with speech/language delay need to be referred for formal audiological evaluation’
- ‘A complete examination and an audiological assessment were carried out.’
- ‘Our challenge now is to redefine audiological criteria to keep up with technological development.’
- ‘Tuning is carried out by an audiological scientist using a special computer to test what the patient can hear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.