One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
plural nountrademark in US
- another term for animatronics
- ‘Towering overhead are roaring, lifelike Audio-Animatronics dinosaurs, the most astounding aspect of this attraction.’
- ‘With this latest innovation, Audio-Animatronics figures can walk and move independently for the very first time.’
- ‘Other features include an Audio-Animatronics princess who sings to guests and interactive stations where little girls can create their own tiaras and wands.’
- ‘Most of these men were in Audio-Animatronics design and manufacturing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.