One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjectivetrademark in US
- ‘The attraction utilizes Audio-Animatronic technology to bring to life its crew of wacky pirates.’
- ‘Join everyone's favorite Audio-Animatronic family - Father, Mother, daughter Jane, Grandma, Grandpa, and, of course, Cousin Orville - for a very entertaining and enlightening ‘spin ‘through time.’’
- ‘One of Disney's unique materials problems is the development of skin for the Audio-Animatronic figures.’
- ‘In the Bird and the Robot show, an Audio-Animatronic bird tells us how robots are used to quickly and safely build new cars on assembly lines.’
- ‘After the film, you enter a very nice auditorium with plush seats, where a cute Audio-Animatronic show is presented.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.