One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The words passed in and out of audibility and Astor was able to continue them in his head.’
- ‘The tenor and bass solos were less successful, partly because the soloists did not project well enough and audibility was a serious problem.’
- ‘The most important item for any public speaker is audibility.’
- ‘Sound recordings of real events taken as they happen can be messy, from a technical standpoint, and captions can really help when audibility is hard to achieve.’
- ‘It's intended to be played at low volumes ‘even to the extent that it frequently falls below the threshold of audibility.’’
- ‘The point was to improve the audibility of the passage so that details did not get lost.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.