One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet, this absurd selection of tracks appears to highlight some elements of this journey, with elements of punk, alternative rock or film music audaciously thrown in together, without apparent link.’
- ‘His poetry is neither traditional, nor audaciously experimental, but lyrical and contemporary in themes.’
- ‘She has always been audaciously ambitious.’
- ‘It was the most unusual thing I've tasted in a long while, pretty typical I'd say, of his cooking which is audaciously different.’
- ‘She audaciously leaves home to take up a job as an assistant on a literary magazine in New Delhi.’
- ‘Others, more audaciously, have even alleged corruption.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.