One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rainfall in arid regions is typically seasonal and often intense and may carry an atypically high sediment load, due in part to sparse vegetation in sediment source areas.’
- ‘Researchers have examined narratives of atypically developing children in comparison to typically developing children to examine the differences in linguistic skills, social knowledge, and cognitive abilities.’
- ‘Other than two stretches of atypically cool weather in mid- and late May, the temperature never dropped below 60 from April 8 until Wednesday morning.’
- ‘The British press has been atypically lenient in its review of his atrociously indecorous behaviour.’
- ‘It is of special interest to agriculture because it has atypically large seeds for the genus and could perhaps be the source of crop-improving genes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.