One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is of special interest to agriculture because it has atypically large seeds for the genus and could perhaps be the source of crop-improving genes.’
- ‘Researchers have examined narratives of atypically developing children in comparison to typically developing children to examine the differences in linguistic skills, social knowledge, and cognitive abilities.’
- ‘Other than two stretches of atypically cool weather in mid- and late May, the temperature never dropped below 60 from April 8 until Wednesday morning.’
- ‘The British press has been atypically lenient in its review of his atrociously indecorous behaviour.’
- ‘Rainfall in arid regions is typically seasonal and often intense and may carry an atypically high sediment load, due in part to sparse vegetation in sediment source areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.