One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The physical daring, coupled with the sensuousness and intimacy, and the feeling of intuitive attunement between these two fascinating dancers, makes Push nearly, but not quite, a triumph.’
- ‘For those who have the luxury of regular access to natural settings suitable for meditation and attunement to the Earth, this may truly be the case.’
- ‘Wicca, witchcraft, paganism, whatever you want to call it, is more like an attunement with the forces of nature, a response to them.’
- ‘My body and soul serve to condition this effort with manual, physical, and spiritual attunement, not unlike the tuning of a musical instrument.’
- ‘Anyway the Bowen technique, if you believe it, allows the body to reset itself and heal itself via a series of gentle attunements.’
- ‘Learning is already under way at this stage, involving, for example, the infant's affective attunement to the mother.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.