One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Runs were scored in slow, attritional fashion throughout.’
- ‘The game took a decidedly attritional approach from the beginning.’
- ‘This will be a very hard, attritional war, and there will be casualties.’
- ‘The attritional nature of the campaign, and the failed air lift to supply the Sixth Army are well covered.’
- ‘The war would be waged as an attritional struggle against the occupying forces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.