One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The stable points act as attractors, and correspondingly unstable points as repellers.’
- ‘There have always been arguments amongst anglers whether or not multi-coloured beads and various flashy attractors really enhance your catch rate.’
- ‘It has been lying quietly, exuding some form of almost chemical attractor for a few days.’
- ‘Plants such as dill, coriander, and Queen Anne's lace - when allowed to flower - are among the best beneficial insect attractors you can grow.’
- ‘The heat island of Tokyo has been one of the leading attractors of crows migrating to the city.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.