One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This power is often abused by those who are not temperamentally or attitudinally suited to the job.’
- ‘I'm not saying every reader of the paper is identical, but it helps to ensure your sample is attitudinally representative.’
- ‘I consider myself attitudinally spiritual.’
- ‘In contrast to our findings, research also suggests that, attitudinally, individuals become more religious during this transition.’
- ‘For workers across different fields, a career-oriented workforce can be expected to produce more attitudinally distinct groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.