One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I consider myself attitudinally spiritual.’
- ‘This power is often abused by those who are not temperamentally or attitudinally suited to the job.’
- ‘I'm not saying every reader of the paper is identical, but it helps to ensure your sample is attitudinally representative.’
- ‘For workers across different fields, a career-oriented workforce can be expected to produce more attitudinally distinct groups.’
- ‘In contrast to our findings, research also suggests that, attitudinally, individuals become more religious during this transition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.