One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘6.1 Parents and carers who will act as attestors must be given clear information, support and guidance so that they are confident in their role and the right of people with a learning disability to vote.’
- ‘These rules are sometimes at odds with each other, resulting in financial statements that are confusing to users, preparers and attestors.’
- ‘A task force of approximately 15 persons is appointed, including preparers, attestors and users of financial information who are knowledgeable about the subject matter.’
- ‘Prior to the evaluation of your course, you'll be requested to submit a report to the attestors.’
- ‘The international trial took two years and seven months, involving 419 attestors attending the court and 779 sending their written testimonies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.