One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The international trial took two years and seven months, involving 419 attestors attending the court and 779 sending their written testimonies.’
- ‘6.1 Parents and carers who will act as attestors must be given clear information, support and guidance so that they are confident in their role and the right of people with a learning disability to vote.’
- ‘A task force of approximately 15 persons is appointed, including preparers, attestors and users of financial information who are knowledgeable about the subject matter.’
- ‘These rules are sometimes at odds with each other, resulting in financial statements that are confusing to users, preparers and attestors.’
- ‘Prior to the evaluation of your course, you'll be requested to submit a report to the attestors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.