One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A copy of the attestation, or certificate stating that you are the owner of the property, should be issued to you within three months.’
- ‘The former minister was declared a proclaimed offender after his repeated failure to appear before the court in a case of alleged wrong attestation of national identity card forms of a family.’
- ‘The journalist is also in breach of an oath of attestation that he made in becoming a police constable.’
- ‘His accounting firm needs this attestation to deliver a clean audit letter.’
- ‘The only requirement for sanctioning new connections is an attestation by any geologist that the well has sufficient yield.’
- ‘The 44-year-old ex-Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner took over from David Wilmot today - and became the first policeman in Britain to take the new oath of attestation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.