One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His accounting firm needs this attestation to deliver a clean audit letter.’
- ‘The 44-year-old ex-Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner took over from David Wilmot today - and became the first policeman in Britain to take the new oath of attestation.’
- ‘The journalist is also in breach of an oath of attestation that he made in becoming a police constable.’
- ‘The former minister was declared a proclaimed offender after his repeated failure to appear before the court in a case of alleged wrong attestation of national identity card forms of a family.’
- ‘The only requirement for sanctioning new connections is an attestation by any geologist that the well has sufficient yield.’
- ‘A copy of the attestation, or certificate stating that you are the owner of the property, should be issued to you within three months.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.