One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Working with animals is remarkably effective with students who have attentional difficulties, disruptive behaviors, or a general lack of interest in reading.’
- ‘Neural growth results in improved attentional skills: adolescents can pay attention longer than children, and they can better ignore distractions.’
- ‘Recognition of the role of attentional processes in overcoming disorientation suggests two further mechanisms that might potentially link anxiety and dizziness.’
- ‘Therefore, when children have mastered automaticity of handwriting, more attentional capacity is available for comprehension and problem solving.’
- ‘Laboratory studies have shown that our attentional processes can work so fast and efficiently that they can protect us from consciously noticing things that might upset us, such as obscene or disturbing words.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.