One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It may be thought unfair to creditors that the asset represented by future pension rights should not be attachable.’
- ‘Optional attachable speakers are available for that purpose.’
- ‘So I bought an attachable flash and became the only person with a non-snazzy camera to avoid red eye.’
- ‘If you're planning to use your hand-held computer to write papers, it's best to invest in an attachable pocket keyboard, which sells for about US $100.’
- ‘There are numerous other attachable laser sights.’
- ‘it was held that such a balance was a debt attachable by means of a garnishee order.’
- ‘Anyone intending to write e-mails of any reasonable length is probably going to need an attachable keyboard, for instance, rather than use the built-in keypad.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.