One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘it was held that such a balance was a debt attachable by means of a garnishee order.’
- ‘Optional attachable speakers are available for that purpose.’
- ‘If you're planning to use your hand-held computer to write papers, it's best to invest in an attachable pocket keyboard, which sells for about US $100.’
- ‘There are numerous other attachable laser sights.’
- ‘So I bought an attachable flash and became the only person with a non-snazzy camera to avoid red eye.’
- ‘Anyone intending to write e-mails of any reasonable length is probably going to need an attachable keyboard, for instance, rather than use the built-in keypad.’
- ‘It may be thought unfair to creditors that the asset represented by future pension rights should not be attachable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.