One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This increase in left atrial pressure causes an increase in pulmonary venous pressures.’
- ‘This guideline provides an outline for the care of the majority of patients with atrial fibrillation.’
- ‘The aortic and mitral valves functioned normally, and the left atrial size was normal.’
- ‘An increase of vagal tone after exercise occasionally can lead to episodes of atrial fibrillation.’
- ‘In first degree block there is a delay in conduction of the atrial impulse to the ventricles, usually at the level of the atrioventricular node.’
- ‘In some cases, an atrial septal defect closes without treatment in the first few weeks after birth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.