One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In some cases, an atrial septal defect closes without treatment in the first few weeks after birth.’
- ‘This guideline provides an outline for the care of the majority of patients with atrial fibrillation.’
- ‘This increase in left atrial pressure causes an increase in pulmonary venous pressures.’
- ‘An increase of vagal tone after exercise occasionally can lead to episodes of atrial fibrillation.’
- ‘The aortic and mitral valves functioned normally, and the left atrial size was normal.’
- ‘In first degree block there is a delay in conduction of the atrial impulse to the ventricles, usually at the level of the atrioventricular node.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.