One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Asthma is characterized by airway hyperreactivity, inflammation, and atopy.’
- ‘In addition, all subjects were atopic, although atopy was not an inclusion criterion in our study.’
- ‘Similarly, many surveys have identified an inverse relationship between prior microbial exposure and the development of atopy.’
- ‘Coal tar has been used safely in the treatment of psoriasis and atopy.’
- ‘There is no evidence that immunisation causes atopy.’
- ‘The risk of developing hay fever, eczema, and atopy is reduced if you have older siblings.’
- ‘All patients in the asthma group reported a history of atopy, and four patients reported a history of exercise-induced bronchospasm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.