One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The psychocultural ground of Schoenberg's atonalism and its complex procedures was the disintegration of the Austro-Hungarian empire.’
- ‘It was intellectuals who kept the spotlight on atonalism long after the public got alienated from it.’
- ‘Creston explored a variety of musical techniques and compositional styles, including atonalism.’
- ‘He would experiment with Schoenberg-style atonalism before embracing tonal and populist elements (especially American jazz).’
- ‘Lambert isn't against atonalism, and admires Berg a great deal, but he's against any sort of dogmatism, and the atonalists had become dogmatic even by then.’
- ‘He founded a school of cacophony which resulted in atonalism, and then, like his friend Picasso in art, left his school behind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.