One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nothing that has happened since that day has altered the mood of atomisation and political alienation within our societies, or galvanised public support for politics and government.’
- ‘The whole affair only contributed to the atomization of the political spectrum.’
- ‘More and more of us relish the freedom of living alone but this atomisation has worrying long-term effects for society, says David Willetts’
- ‘There is a growing sense of atomisation and alienation in the West.’
- ‘To reduce emissions and improve performance, the company's fuel system developers have increased injection pressures to provide finer fuel atomization.’
- ‘Overall, atomization bred apathy towards the higher state structure.’
- ‘And far from therapy providing the solution to atomisation, it only fuels this destructive trend, pushing people further away from their nearest and dearest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.