One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nuclear power
- ‘Grassroots activism was often successful when it challenged the utilities seeking to generate more electricity with atomic power.’
- ‘On Saturday, Koizumi will deliver a speech about the future of atomic power at an international conference to be held at the Kurchatov Institute, Russia's top nuclear research body.’
- ‘But let's remember the same grand claims were made in the past about atomic power enabling electricity so cheap it would be virtually free.’
- ‘Our protests worked and the plans for the atomic power station were dropped.’
- ‘Like terrestrial atomic power, space nuclear power has a problematic past.’
- ‘You don't explain away a near catastrophe at an atomic power plant by saying that it was caused by negligence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.