One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Atlanta, the capital of the US state of Georgia, or its inhabitants.‘a definitively Atlantan experience’
- ‘A tall Atlantan man with a handsome physique and an elaborate mask spoke to them.’
- ‘He and others like him have been won over by the Atlantan spirit of self-belief.’
- ‘Students are invited by a group of concerned Atlantan citizens to help them solve some of the crucial issues.’
A native or inhabitant of Atlanta, the capital of the US state of Georgia.‘he co-founded the coffee company with a fellow Atlantan’
- ‘Our friend, also a former Atlantan, lives here now.’
- ‘Atlantans can easily stock up on whole foods and vitamins.’
- ‘Atlantans can find plenty of indoor places to get fit.’
- ‘Sara, a local Atlantan, started the company out of her apartment.’
- ‘Many Atlantans are rethinking their priorities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.