One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Phillips has taken up the challenge to develop a higher level of interest among the more athletically inclined students.’
- ‘He was athletically built and he was seriously skinny.’
- ‘A decade later and the sport is not only more athletically demanding, but there is clearly a younger breed of competitor more willing to challenge established methods.’
- ‘Male athletes in general face greater present and long-term pressures to succeed athletically than do female athletes.’
- ‘Tyler has applied himself both academically and athletically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.