One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Eventually, she had a gradual onset of atherosclerotic cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease, which was the basis of her terminal illness.’
- ‘She has a history of hypertensive atherosclerotic heart disease that is currently well controlled and asymptomatic.’
- ‘As the number of these risk factors increase, so does the risk of developing atherosclerotic and thrombotic disease.’
- ‘Carotid artery stenosis is characterized by atherosclerotic changes, plaquing, ulcerations, and a progressive narrowing of the carotid vessels.’
- ‘Coronary atherosclerotic disease is a chronic process that often begins in childhood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.