One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additionally, care must be taken when dissecting the carotid vessels to avoid disturbing the atheromatous lesions causing fragmentation and subsequent embolization and stroke.’
- ‘Acute coronary events occur as a result of rupture of an unstable atheromatous plaque.’
- ‘This is often induced by physical exertion, and the commonest aetiology is atheromatous coronary artery disease.’
- ‘Inflammatory processes are believed to play a role in the conversion of coronary vessel-wall lipids into dangerous atheromatous plaques.’
- ‘Much effort must be given to reducing the risk factors that predispose to major atheromatous arterial disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.