One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Statins may have a direct positive effect on vascular walls through an improvement of endothelial function, anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic actions, and attenuation of atherogenesis.’
- ‘Yet, in recent years a rapid advance has been made in the understanding of inflammatory-immunologic mechanisms that govern atherogenesis.’
- ‘Platelets play a fundamental role in atherogenesis and in the pathophysiology of acute coronary syndromes.’
- ‘Infection is implicated in endothelial dysfunction and atherogenesis, but the impact of childhood infections is unclear.’
- ‘Important links have been uncovered between cardiovascular risk factors and the molecular and cellular mechanisms that contribute to inflammation and atherogenesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.