One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet, in recent years a rapid advance has been made in the understanding of inflammatory-immunologic mechanisms that govern atherogenesis.’
- ‘Infection is implicated in endothelial dysfunction and atherogenesis, but the impact of childhood infections is unclear.’
- ‘Statins may have a direct positive effect on vascular walls through an improvement of endothelial function, anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic actions, and attenuation of atherogenesis.’
- ‘Important links have been uncovered between cardiovascular risk factors and the molecular and cellular mechanisms that contribute to inflammation and atherogenesis.’
- ‘Platelets play a fundamental role in atherogenesis and in the pathophysiology of acute coronary syndromes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.