One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moreover, I question the assertion of the "atemporality of art itself".’
- ‘As we will see, atemporality is simply not a possibility for a Creator.’
- ‘The argument for divine atemporality from the doctrine of divine immutability is, indeed, an ingenious one.’
- ‘Using Kleinian terminology, these authors note that in some newcomers who have ‘persecutory guilt,’ ‘we often find an atemporality in which past and present are confused.’’
- ‘Still, this atemporality of desire is different from the atemporality of pleasure/happiness.’
- ‘Heller wisely suggests returning to the profounder insights of St. Augustine and St. Thomas on the atemporality of God and the act of Creation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.