One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Wernicke's encephalopathy is difficult to diagnose because the classic triad of confusion, ataxia, and ophthalmoplegia occurs in only 10% of patients, and drunk people are often confused and ataxic.’
- ‘‘The leopard was extremely ataxic,’ Tubbesing told Mayor.’
- ‘About 5 to 10 percent of affected individuals have the ataxic form, which affects balance and coordination.’
- ‘Toni is a high achiever but has the mildest form of ataxic cerebral palsy and needs a scribe to help with note taking as she has a tremor in her hand.’
- ‘If too much lithium is given there can be ataxic behavior with sedation and slurred speech.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.