One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If too much lithium is given there can be ataxic behavior with sedation and slurred speech.’
- ‘‘The leopard was extremely ataxic,’ Tubbesing told Mayor.’
- ‘Toni is a high achiever but has the mildest form of ataxic cerebral palsy and needs a scribe to help with note taking as she has a tremor in her hand.’
- ‘About 5 to 10 percent of affected individuals have the ataxic form, which affects balance and coordination.’
- ‘Wernicke's encephalopathy is difficult to diagnose because the classic triad of confusion, ataxia, and ophthalmoplegia occurs in only 10% of patients, and drunk people are often confused and ataxic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.