One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
At the present instant; now.‘at this moment in time we need more donors’
- ‘I'm not saying that the youngster will get to the same level as the Frenchman but he is certainly on course to at this moment in time.’
- ‘No work needs to be done by the department at this moment in time.’
- ‘Let me say that at this moment in time, I am very happy.’
- ‘At this moment in time we're not playing well, but we just have to stick together and come through this bad patch.’
- ‘If you asked me at this moment in time if I was going to discover anything, I'd have to say, "I don't know".’
- ‘At this moment in time, there is nothing to suggest that there will be disorder but extra police officers are being deployed so that we can deter rowdy behaviour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.