One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
At the present instant; now.‘at this moment in time we need more donors’
- ‘At this moment in time, there is nothing to suggest that there will be disorder but extra police officers are being deployed so that we can deter rowdy behaviour.’
- ‘Let me say that at this moment in time, I am very happy.’
- ‘At this moment in time we're not playing well, but we just have to stick together and come through this bad patch.’
- ‘I'm not saying that the youngster will get to the same level as the Frenchman but he is certainly on course to at this moment in time.’
- ‘No work needs to be done by the department at this moment in time.’
- ‘If you asked me at this moment in time if I was going to discover anything, I'd have to say, "I don't know".’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.