One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The statement that this function gets asymptotically closer to the actual number of primes as the numbers get bigger is known as the Prime Number Theorem.’
- ‘These models are then compared using likelihood ratio tests, for which the test statistic asymptotically follows a distribution.’
- ‘Many statistical methods produce unbiased or asymptotically unbiased estimates of parameters.’
- ‘The polynomial structures are unable to handle correlation patterns that decrease asymptotically to zero within the range of the data, and the correlation obtained by both models goes negative.’
- ‘There seems to be some kind of law that requires presidential campaigns to become asymptotically more trivial as election day approaches.’
- ‘As resource input rates decreased, this proportion increased asymptotically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.