One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They reject conventional norms and rules of warfare and fight with asymmetric means.’
- ‘The cartridges are asymmetric, so there is only one way they'll fit in the camera.’
- ‘This also leads to an asymmetric growth of the lower jaw and a very noticeable deformity of the lower part of the face.’
- ‘In general, benign lesions are round and symmetric, while melanomas are asymmetric.’
- ‘All war is asymmetric in the sense that states engaged in conflict seek to fight each other on terms least conducive to their opponent's success.’
- ‘The exquisite details and the asymmetric design break the balance, giving an energetic and smart look.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.