One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
predicative Crowded or full.‘the streets were aswarm with vendors’
- ‘They rose before dawn and stepped out beneath a moonless sky aswarm with stars.’
- ‘Explore coral formations, underwater walls and sheltered caverns aswarm with fish of all colors.’
- ‘We know that the universe may be aswarm with planets.’
- ‘By Wednesday, Sheridan was aswarm with inquisitive and sympathetic strangers asking troubling questions.’
- ‘For Rodney the imaginary hotel was an idealized vision of an elegantly-appointed hotel, aswarm with chic guests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.