One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I completely understand people's curiosity about the question,’ he says reflectively, with the political astuteness of an actor twice his age.’
- ‘I want to thank Brian Gelling for his foresight and astuteness in handling the negotiations.’
- ‘An increasingly educated electorate can spot bias with greater acumen and astuteness than ever before.’
- ‘Instead, Chen's address displayed a sensitivity and astuteness unexpected of a politician who until recently was rarely in the limelight.’
- ‘He is known far and wide, not for his intellectual astuteness or classroom achievements, but for his ability to energize campus social life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.