One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is known far and wide, not for his intellectual astuteness or classroom achievements, but for his ability to energize campus social life.’
- ‘‘I completely understand people's curiosity about the question,’ he says reflectively, with the political astuteness of an actor twice his age.’
- ‘Instead, Chen's address displayed a sensitivity and astuteness unexpected of a politician who until recently was rarely in the limelight.’
- ‘An increasingly educated electorate can spot bias with greater acumen and astuteness than ever before.’
- ‘I want to thank Brian Gelling for his foresight and astuteness in handling the negotiations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.