One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So an astrophotographer needs to adjust the type of photographic film being used for each individual image.’
- ‘In the hands of the serious astronomer or astrophotographer this is an instrument that will produce razor-sharp star images across the entire field of view.’
- ‘Large aperture reflecting telescopes tend to be a favorite of astrophotographers for their light-gathering ability.’
- ‘So experienced planetary astrophotographers became resigned to taking a lot of photographs and sorting through them to find the good ones.’
- ‘He is not only an incredible astrophotographer, but an amazing person.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.