One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since his birth date is uncertain, his fate cannot be astrologically fixed.’
- ‘Astrologically, the planet Saturn is associated with Fate.’
- ‘The two men had cited example after example of astrologically arranged marriages, full of astral promise, turning disastrous.’
- ‘Astrologically, it tells me Jupiter is in conjunction with Venus.’
- ‘Astrologically every individual had influences bestowed upon him by most of the planets through his life span.’
- ‘It's a challenging one; changes do seem to come at astrologically appropriate moments.’
- ‘Most festivals are held on astrologically auspicious times for a particular deity in the same zodiac sign of the Sun each year.’
- ‘Now you can find your own astrologically significant colour by going to this site and clicking on the month and day you were born.’
- ‘Astrologically, Libra is the sign in which Saturn is exalted.’
- ‘My mum says that astrologically, this year is looking good for travel, but how does that help?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.