One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to astrology.‘the astrological sign of Taurus’
- ‘Their search options run more toward height, weight, hair color and astrological sign.’
- ‘Astrological tables had predicted an unusual succession of eclipses in the first years of the new century.’
- ‘The earliest known astrological records date back to Babylon, 1645 BC, and the earliest horoscope dates back to 410 BC.’
- ‘Many show astrological figures: Aquarius wading through water, Mercury standing among clouds, Venus in a chariot drawn by swans.’
- ‘Her astrological sign is Sagittarius, the centaur archer, whose arrow is associated with the metaphor of time as an arrow.’
- ‘Astrological conditions indicate this would be an excellent time to implement concrete changes that bring your life closer to your own ideological ideal.’
- ‘The Sheep is said to be one of the most creative of the twelve Chinese astrological signs.’
- ‘He has consulted all the astrological charts.’
- ‘He is not interested in star sign horoscopes so popular with much of the astrological community.’
- ‘He became convinced by his reading of astrological and prophet texts that the end of the century would bring a period of great upheaval.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.