One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These mutations are present in 30% of astrocytic brain tumours.’
- ‘The neoplastic cells demonstrated a spectrum of morphology ranging from astrocytic cells with only mildly enlarged, irregular nuclei to multinucleated cells displaying pleomorphic nuclei.’
- ‘Similarly, in astrocytic tumors, microsatellite instability is not associated with progression.’
- ‘Melanotic astrocytic tumors have been reported only recently.’
- ‘Histopathology revealed a malignant neoplasm with areas of astrocytic and primitive neuroectodermal components.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.