One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These mutations are present in 30% of astrocytic brain tumours.’
- ‘Melanotic astrocytic tumors have been reported only recently.’
- ‘Histopathology revealed a malignant neoplasm with areas of astrocytic and primitive neuroectodermal components.’
- ‘Similarly, in astrocytic tumors, microsatellite instability is not associated with progression.’
- ‘The neoplastic cells demonstrated a spectrum of morphology ranging from astrocytic cells with only mildly enlarged, irregular nuclei to multinucleated cells displaying pleomorphic nuclei.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.