One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That bias gave way several years ago, when astrochemists discovered molecules of ammonia and formaldehyde containing two deuterium atoms, adds Liz.’
- ‘An Austrian astrochemist Christian Koeberl had established that the glass had been formed at a temperature so hot that there could be only one known cause: a meteorite impacting with Earth.’
- ‘At such distances the salt should be so cold it should all have condensed into solid grains, which are undetectable to astrochemists.’
- ‘She is an astrochemist who has studied the formation and destruction of dust and molecules in regions of our galaxy where stars are known to be forming.’
- ‘In just a few dozen years, astrochemists have gone from knowing nothing of molecules in space, to finding a plethora of them practically everywhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.