One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is an astrochemist who has studied the formation and destruction of dust and molecules in regions of our galaxy where stars are known to be forming.’
- ‘That bias gave way several years ago, when astrochemists discovered molecules of ammonia and formaldehyde containing two deuterium atoms, adds Liz.’
- ‘An Austrian astrochemist Christian Koeberl had established that the glass had been formed at a temperature so hot that there could be only one known cause: a meteorite impacting with Earth.’
- ‘In just a few dozen years, astrochemists have gone from knowing nothing of molecules in space, to finding a plethora of them practically everywhere.’
- ‘At such distances the salt should be so cold it should all have condensed into solid grains, which are undetectable to astrochemists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.