One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of our major aims is to bring together the astrochemical and observational communities in order to pave the way for interpreting the wealth of currently available data with sufficiently detailed models.’
- ‘Hence, there are several interesting astrochemical questions that are of great interest to astrobiology.’
- ‘Such quantities are needed in astrochemical models of protostellar regions and disks.’
- ‘A series of psychic manifestations is closely connected with atmospheric and astrochemical events.’
- ‘The astrochemical laboratory is the hyper-rarefied, mostly weightless, extreme-temperature environment people colloquially call outer space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.