One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such quantities are needed in astrochemical models of protostellar regions and disks.’
- ‘One of our major aims is to bring together the astrochemical and observational communities in order to pave the way for interpreting the wealth of currently available data with sufficiently detailed models.’
- ‘The astrochemical laboratory is the hyper-rarefied, mostly weightless, extreme-temperature environment people colloquially call outer space.’
- ‘A series of psychic manifestations is closely connected with atmospheric and astrochemical events.’
- ‘Hence, there are several interesting astrochemical questions that are of great interest to astrobiology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.