One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The discovery of planets orbiting other Sun-like stars in the galaxy is a key scientific discovery that has played a central role in the astrobiological revolution.’
- ‘I think our results are significant enough to redirect the planetary exploration program, placing Enceladus as the primary target of astrobiological interest in our solar system.’
- ‘The European spacecraft, Mars Express, is a lander that will employ a mechanical arm and a drill that will burrow into the soil to conduct geochemical and astrobiological experiments.’
- ‘Water being one of the prerequisites for life, these efforts are part of a larger astrobiological NASA mission to probe the origin and distribution of life in the universe.’
- ‘There is thought to be a subsurface ocean on Jupiter's moon Europa, locked beneath a shell of ice several miles thick, and its exploration is one of the astrobiological priorities of this century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.