One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for archaeoastronomy
- ‘Interest in astro-archeology has caused many lithic sites to be re-evaluated as possible lunar and solar alignments.’
- ‘You then have the astro-archaeology theory which avers that the rows were aligned to certain celestial bodies.’
- ‘Schlosser, a specialist in astro-archeology, says the southern gates marked the sunrise and sunset of the winter and summer solstice and enabled the early Europeans to determine with accuracy the course of the sun as it moved across the heavens.’
- ‘The work of Norman Lockyer, Director of the Solar Physics Laboratory, changed that attitude, and brought astro-archaeology into the scientific mainstream.’
- ‘Coordinates will be fed into an astro-archeology computer program to determine if there are any correspondences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.