One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are no love songs on this album, and very few signs of self-doubt, just a calm assuredness and a fearless determination.’
- ‘They display a resoluteness which I admire, and an assuredness I can only envy.’
- ‘There's a confidence and assuredness about these four North Manchester lads that belies their tender years.’
- ‘It was left to Serena to serve out with the assuredness of a young woman who knows she is the best in the world.’
- ‘There is an assuredness in his tone which suggests he won't be changing his mind on this particular subject any time soon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.