One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is an assuredness in his tone which suggests he won't be changing his mind on this particular subject any time soon.’
- ‘There are no love songs on this album, and very few signs of self-doubt, just a calm assuredness and a fearless determination.’
- ‘They display a resoluteness which I admire, and an assuredness I can only envy.’
- ‘There's a confidence and assuredness about these four North Manchester lads that belies their tender years.’
- ‘It was left to Serena to serve out with the assuredness of a young woman who knows she is the best in the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.