One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Therefore, the linear associator (and associative memories in general) is robust and fault tolerant, i.e., the presence of noise or errors results only in a mere decrease rather than total degradation in the performance of the network.’
- ‘We discover two new identities in degree 7 satisfied by the associator in every alternative algebra and five new identities in degree 7 satisfied by the associator in the Cayley algebra.’
- ‘In this case, it is a pattern associator type network making use of backpropagation for it's learning rule.’
- ‘A pattern associator can be trained to respond with a certain output pattern when presented with an input pattern.’
- ‘The main result is a description of compressed associators that obey the compressed pentagon and hexagon in the quotient L / [[L, L], [L, L]].’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.