One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cumulative effects of concentrated human activities can create large-scale or long-term environmental consequences beyond the assimilative capacity of the environment.’
- ‘The second major approach to psychotherapy integration is assimilative integration.’
- ‘Local governments have the ability to ensure that their built and natural systems do not exceed their respective assimilative capacities.’
- ‘The assimilative forces that absorbed those immigrants and their languages are in fact even more powerful today.’
- ‘Furthermore, the connection between assimilative campaigns and nation-building, though frequently asserted, is not convincingly demonstrated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.