One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This led to a labor theory of intellectual production that was assimilable to the Marxist notion of the labor theory of value.’
- ‘This is a non-linguistic interpretation to be sure, and one that is not easily assimilable to a political project such as the one Michaels proposes.’
- ‘Sport and religious imagery are equally assimilable.’
- ‘For close to five years I believed all truths were relative and assimilable, and that meaning and purpose were nonexistent outside the brain of the observer.’
- ‘Medieval writers, especially lawyers, often assumed, or tried to assume, that all those falling below a certain level were more or less assimilable into the common designation of serfs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.