One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See asset stripping
- ‘Their troubles started long before the present asset strippers moved in.’
- ‘Something may yet be retrieved once the asset strippers have done their worst - a management buy-out is one possibility.’
- ‘Outraged supporters see him as nothing more than an asset stripper committed only to lining his own pockets.’
- ‘Many other football clubs still face extinction because of the actions of asset strippers.’
- ‘If it were judged purely on a commercial basis the return on capital would stimulate the interest of every asset stripper in town.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.