One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See asset stripping
- ‘Their troubles started long before the present asset strippers moved in.’
- ‘Something may yet be retrieved once the asset strippers have done their worst - a management buy-out is one possibility.’
- ‘If it were judged purely on a commercial basis the return on capital would stimulate the interest of every asset stripper in town.’
- ‘Outraged supporters see him as nothing more than an asset stripper committed only to lining his own pockets.’
- ‘Many other football clubs still face extinction because of the actions of asset strippers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.