One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, a project consortium will incur significant early income tax losses as interest accrues on debt prior to the project generating assessable income.’
- ‘The main distinction between the two schedules lay in the method of quantifying the assessable annual value.’
- ‘The effective, longterm results of whatever agreement is arrived at - if any - will be assessable only in course of time.’
- ‘The only scope for gambling winnings to be considered assessable is if the gambler is considered to be in the ‘business’ of gambling.’
- ‘The assessable family income might barely put them out of the running for a medical card and medical expenses can be crippling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.