One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The effective, longterm results of whatever agreement is arrived at - if any - will be assessable only in course of time.’
- ‘The main distinction between the two schedules lay in the method of quantifying the assessable annual value.’
- ‘The assessable family income might barely put them out of the running for a medical card and medical expenses can be crippling.’
- ‘The only scope for gambling winnings to be considered assessable is if the gambler is considered to be in the ‘business’ of gambling.’
- ‘For example, a project consortium will incur significant early income tax losses as interest accrues on debt prior to the project generating assessable income.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.