One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A low-level symbolic code converted by an assembler.
- ‘This function could be directly used without needing to code in assembly language.’
- ‘The intrinsics and the class library remove the need to program directly in assembly language.’
- ‘If you not ready to tackle assembly language yet, don't worry about it.’
- ‘So before I left for Hartford, I went to a bookstore and purchased a book on IBM assembly language and read it.’
- ‘One side-effect of this it is rather more complicated to write a virus in Java than it is to write a virus in C or in assembly language.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.