One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A low-level symbolic code converted by an assembler.
- ‘One side-effect of this it is rather more complicated to write a virus in Java than it is to write a virus in C or in assembly language.’
- ‘This function could be directly used without needing to code in assembly language.’
- ‘If you not ready to tackle assembly language yet, don't worry about it.’
- ‘So before I left for Hartford, I went to a bookstore and purchased a book on IBM assembly language and read it.’
- ‘The intrinsics and the class library remove the need to program directly in assembly language.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.