One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So I'm spending part of my time with the assaulters.’
- ‘The incident was reported to police, and the girl received ‘compensation’ from her assaulters, as is common in Thailand.’
- ‘Panicking, I attempted to parry off my assaulter, but how could I do anything when I wasn't able to move at all?’
- ‘Desperate to know who my unknown assaulter was, I whirled around and all I saw was another blow heading towards me.’
- ‘Police are still searching for that assaulter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.