One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instrument or apparatus for aspirating fluid from a vessel or cavity.
- ‘I can wipe Franklin's nose with a tissue, a wash cloth or suck it out with an aspirator.’
- ‘An alternative to the uterine sound is an endometrial aspirator such as those used for endometrial biopsy sampling.’
- ‘Endometrial biopsies were performed using routine endometrial aspirators.’
- ‘If your child is too young to blow her own nose, use a nasal aspirator to remove sticky nasal fluids if your child is uncomfortable.’
- ‘A sterile uterine sound or an endometrial aspirator should be used to determine the depth of the uterine cavity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.