One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The entire deck is overlaid with a 50 mm thick layer of asphaltic concrete.’
- ‘The layers can be almost any combination of granular, stabilised or asphaltic materials, and future versions will also model gravel and rigid pavements.’
- ‘All humps are made of asphaltic material and have parabolic shapes with variable heights and widths.’
- ‘Many of these had been constructed with an asphaltic concrete pavement for the travelled way and gravel shoulders.’
- ‘Roads earmarked for an asphaltic concrete reseal will still get this high-quality treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.