One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All humps are made of asphaltic material and have parabolic shapes with variable heights and widths.’
- ‘The layers can be almost any combination of granular, stabilised or asphaltic materials, and future versions will also model gravel and rigid pavements.’
- ‘The entire deck is overlaid with a 50 mm thick layer of asphaltic concrete.’
- ‘Roads earmarked for an asphaltic concrete reseal will still get this high-quality treatment.’
- ‘Many of these had been constructed with an asphaltic concrete pavement for the travelled way and gravel shoulders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.